Today my stomach is punishing me.
I’m having to force myself to eat because it just hurts and I don’t feel hungry. At 1:00 I had only had some coconut water, a mango smoothie from Panera (for free! woohoo reward card), and the skim milk I put in my iced coffee. (I’d had drinks, too, but with no/minimal calories.) I still wasn’t hungry, but had started feeling shaky, so I made myself eat.
My disordered thinking tells me that I had enough calories for two days yesterday, so I can just wait until I feel hungry to eat, even if that’s not until tomorrow.
But I ignored that voice and ate Greek yogurt with protein powder (b/c I knew I was low on protein yesterday), frozen blueberries, cinnamon, a sprinkle of granola and then some leftover spaghetti squash with leftover grilled bell pepper, maranara, and a thin slice of provolone cheese. (Note: Sargento’s new thin slices are awesome if you love to put cheese on everything but don’t love the saturated fat.) Now that I type it out, it sounds like a lot. Too much.
Now I will either wait until I get hungry this evening and have a (big) salad, or if I don’t get hungry by around 9, eat anyway.
I’m feeling a little less shaky now, but I still feel sick. :(
- run-doozer-run said: Feel better, lady. Praying for your tummy to calm down :)
- szeeee likes this
- runningfortheriesling likes this
- brewingbakasana said: Proud of you =) it’s so hard to deal with sometimes but you know what you’re doing!
- abhincactanonverba said: -hug- I hope you’re feeling better soon. Those are the worst kind of days.
- chelsearuns said: *hugs* I hope you feel better, Nikki! I wish I had wiser words of encouragement… Just wanted to let you know that I’m here.
- betternikki posted this