Woohoo free Chick-fil-a!
We also each got a sticker. I’m special and he’s spicy.
I got Jeremy to smile for the camera by saying “dirty cow.” The t-shirt he has me use last year to paint was a really old one he used for yardwork and it has mud and grass stains, so I told him he was a dirty cow. That really made us laugh for some reason.
Underneath our cow shirts, we’re both wearing nerdy shirts. I still have my TARDIS shirt on, and his is “The Expressions of Darth Vadar.”
- mom-athlete likes this
- 3quartersalice likes this
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- lindsaydoeslife likes this
- szeeee likes this
- teamagee likes this
- snapthistiger said: ya’ll are cute!!
- snapthistiger likes this
- happyhealthycook likes this
- findingmybalance-v2013 said: awww smiles!
- strengthandlace likes this
- redeemingloveandhealth likes this
- creating-katie likes this
- chelsearuns likes this
- largesunglasses likes this
- abitofsilliness said: You dirty little cows. *hehe*
- thehealthytexan said: I’m so mad I missed this day!! Y’all look great :)
- rivercitysinger likes this
- fossilizedtreesap16 likes this
- athletegirl likes this
- betternikki posted this