Yay for good runs!
I did stop sweating, but it was just before I hit 6 miles, so I went ahead and finished it. I wasn’t pushing hard until the last 1.1, which I ran in 9:47- a sub-9:00 pace.
It was so humid you could feel it when you breathe, but I think I just handle it better in the evenings.
Nice things from the run:
- a raccoon on a half-developed street connecting 2 subdivisions
- an elderly lady that waved at me like an old friend
- lots of fathers playing with their children on the playground
- couples working out together
- a driver that waved pleasantly at me while he passed
All of these things cancel out the cat-call I got on the first stretch down a very busy street.
Now it’s time to go home & have Jeremy time and hopefully not get hit in the face again*.
- teamagee likes this
- strengthandlace likes this
- amyrunsamok likes this
- chelsearuns said: Hooray for good runs! Boo for getting cat called. Why do people do that?!
- chelsearuns likes this
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- xfitlibrarian likes this
- imlyndsey likes this
- chrystidoeslife likes this
- lifewithkim likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- lifeisfunnerwitharunner likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- irontoby likes this
- full-iron likes this
- sierrafit said: NICE!
- thefyrechief likes this
- thehealthytexan said: You look so pretty!!
- snapthistiger said: nice to see a smile. i was concerned when you were not smiling in your previous post
- runningforwards likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- largesunglasses likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- shortmom likes this
- amyrunning likes this
- reinventingaimee likes this
- betternikki posted this