I haven’t been able to get online much lately. In fact, yesterday when I needed to do somethings, I went to the library because tumblr is blocked so I wouldn’t spend time on here. I think I may have to cut back on the number I follow, but don’t worry. If we talk, you’re staying.
I braided my hair, and it looks really cool except for the back because it’s still too short to finish in a pretty way, so it just ends in a nubby ponytail.
I also have a red place on my lip from where Jeremy “punched” me in the face last night. We were already in bed and had the lights off, and I saw his shadow move towards me and knew he was about to “play dead” on me and tickle me. I tried to move into a more defensive position and his knuckle ended up meeting my lip since neither of us could see what we were doing. He turned on the lamp to make sure I wasn’t bleeding, saw that I wasn’t, then we laughed a lot and went to sleep.
Yesterday I didn’t workout, but I did vacuum, clean the seats, and wash my car and did some other active housework things. I’m planning on running this evening if it’s not storming. Rain is okay; lightning is not.
I’m also putting push ups on hold (again) until I finish scraping the bathroom. Trying to do both means I can’t scrape as long, and I really want to get it finished in time to paint before my birthday, which is in a month.
I guess that’s all the updates for now. I may stop somewhere else after I run some of my errands this afternoon. If I run, I’ll definitely check in afterwards.
- mariesante said: always so good with hair :)
- snapthistiger said: when i first looked at the picture on the right, all i saw was the cross.
- run-doozer-run said: Love your hair ;)
- run-doozer-run likes this
- mangochickens likes this
- reinventingaimee likes this
- runelrun likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- lostweightgainedlove said: I hear you on cutting back
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- delarunnergirl85 likes this
- musicluvrgart83 likes this
- chelsearuns said: Ahhh I wish you could come teach me how to do hair! You’re so good at it. Almost every morning I attempt something, get frustrated, and give up! Good luck on your run tonight, I hope the bad weather stays away.
- snapthistiger likes this
- full-iron said: i love the braid. I wish I could do that to my hair. I’ve never been able to braid well.
- runningpastrecovery likes this
- tcandtiki said: Ohh! Your hair looks great! That’s a clever “mirror” shot. If you don’t have a mirror, improvise! I like it!
- betternikki posted this