So just imagine I said something encouraging.
photos of our broken-out legs under the break. (My apologies ahead of time if the break doesn’t work.)Mine aren’t that bad, but Jeremy’s are pretty gross. We just took pics of mine so when he goes to the derm. on Monday, he can show them to see if maybe it’s the same thing and if I need to come in, too.
Jeremy’s last night:
And this afternoon:
(He saved his legs with clippers to help with the irritation)
Look at how swollen his ankles are!
The couple places on my that blistered + the back of my knees:
I also have bumps in other places that I’m not photographing (like my butt).
The really weird thing about them is that they’re all in places that were covered, and concentrated where there was more heat (like under our socks).
- abitofsilliness said: Gotta be some sort of poison oak/ivy or something like that right?!?!? It’s only on your legs?
- amyrunning said: Looks so painful! I agree with Shortmom, take some benadryl!
- teamagee said: Yowzers! Hope it clears up soon.
- fortheloveofhope said: Wow…..those look and sound exactly like bed bugs. Bed bugs concentrate where there is heat.
- shortmom said: this is terrible!!! maybe take some benedryl tonight — if anything to help you guys fall asleep easier while irritated.
- findingmybalance-v2013 said: !!!… If it’s painful, I would go straight to the ER!
- icanthelphowcooliam said: Holy crap!
- betternikki posted this