If you were at a race event and you knew there would be other people from tumblr there, but they don’t follow you…
And you even looked around to find them and you did?
Because I just kept glancing over. And didn’t say anything.
I know that if someone that follows me that I don’t follow back ever saw me, I’d want them to come up to me. I wouldn’t think it’s the coolest thing ever.
I just don’t know if others would feel that way or if they would think I was an awkward and a creeper.
- fossilizedtreesap16 likes this
- allowance answered: say hi!!
- losingitall answered: I would probaly say hello, if they thought I was creeper, thats up to them :) Race days are excting and I think most people are friendly:)
- kungfucaveman said: Always say hi! A blog is a way of reaching out -otherwise everyone would just write in a diary and hide it under their pillow. I’d be thrilled if someone I didn’t know said they read my blog. I’d invite them to come stay in my basement. Forever…..
- reinventingaimee answered: I’d think it was cool….
- lostweightgainedlove said: Id totally say hi!
- muscle-bones answered: I’d think it was pretty cool!
- momentarybels answered: I’d probably feel a little bit awkward, wanting someone else to make the first move. Maybe afterwards say something!
- rinceya answered: I have had this issue before and I always go the hide & avoid route, but I also always regret it :-/
- michaeldoeslife answered: always say hello!
- iliftthereforeiam answered: Totally depends on the person. I’d be happy to meet them, but some people are less socially open.
- abitofsilliness answered: I like to think I’d say something! But I’m so shy “in the moment.” :(
- snapthistiger answered: I think I would want to meet all the tumblrs I could.
- deanaisfindinghergroove said: You could do what @michaeldoeslife did when I first met him….” Hi. I’m from the internet.” And to think I got in the car with him, lol. And that was before I even started tumblr. He was with Jonathan and Brook so I assumed he was ok. :)
- sayhellotocindy answered: I would say hi :)
- drewinpursuit answered: This is exactly what I ran into in Kalamazoo. There were several people from Tumblr who I had never interacted with there… I just walked by
- shortmom said: you should have gone over!!!!!!!! don’t be so shy, nikki! :-) that new avatar rocks.
- runenvy answered: I don’t think they’d think you a creeper… a follower, yes, a creeper, no!
- mar-kicksass answered: If it’s someone I like and follow, I’d say “Hey, don’t you have a blog on Tumblr?” If it’s someone I don’t care for… ignore/ hide! :)
- allenstartsover answered: I’d go up and introduce myself and ask “Are you so-in-so from tumblr?” Seems like a good conversation starter to me…
- fitleo answered: DO IT
- betternikki posted this