Woah! I got a ton of new followers overnight! Where did y’all come from? Is it because this picture is blowing up with the reblogs again? If you want to know more about me, this is the place. (It’s rather long and disorganized.) If you wonder why I don’t automatically follow you back, this is why. If you feel you fit the criteria, please let me know, here or in my ask I love making new friends. If you know you don’t fit, introduce yourself anyway! I can still be your friend!
(Do I need a new waving gif since my hair is gone?)
In other news…
- Today I’m
skipping schoolusing one of my 3 remaining sick days that don’t roll over. I’m dropping off my schools Soles4Souls collection then driving to Georgia to my parents’ house with a stop at a thrift store or two on the way.
- I won’t be on much today or this weekend because of this.
- Don’t forget about the CD swap! I’ve gotten a few addresses already. Remember that you have until next Wednesday.
- Tomorrow is the Warrior Dash! I’m going to go with regular socks because some of y’all made a good point about knee socks getting wet and heavy. Jeremy and my coworkers, knowing how accident prone I am, are all convinced I’m going to get hurt, so my goal is just not to get hurt.
- Today I weighed in because I wanted to take all my measurements (for the first time since Mar. 26) and I weighed 130.6. I don’t even know how that happened. I was 3 pounds heavier 2 days ago. I thought I was eating enough. I never have bog drops like that except right after a day or two of excessive eating. I haven’t been that low in over a year. It also means I’ve lost 39 1/2 pounds since my high weight.
- On a related note, this morning I felt like my abs look better than they did those brief moments I was at my prior goal weight of 127. I may be slightly bigger now, but I’m definitely fitter.
- Now I need to do my push ups & abs, get dressed, and pack so I can get out of here.
Have an awesome weekend, everyone!
- my-life--in-a-nutshell answered: Good luck in the Warrior Dash!!!!
- strengthandlace said: Good luck this weekend!!
- mar-kicksass likes this
- cupcakesandchaucer likes this
- losingitall answered: Good luck and have fun at the Warrior Dash!
- deanaisfindinghergroove said: Safe travels and have fun!
- tashuadaybyday likes this
- effyeahliz likes this
- brittanyfindsherself said: Carly mentioned you in a post last night :)
- fit-n-biotiful likes this
- amyrunning likes this
- run-doozer-run likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- betternikki posted this