Woah! I actually match!
That was the best pic I could get because the sweat was in my eyes so badly I couldn’t keep them open. See:
Once again, my shirt made me fast:
I felt pretty sluggish and like I wasn’t going that fast. I’m pretty sure I could’ve gone another lap if my knee hadn’t started feeling weird.
It was also my fastest hot run. It was near 90.
Then I scraped when I got home, so my arms are toast, too. I should’ve included scraping in my arm workout post, haha. I think that’s why I’ve gotten pretty good definition in my shoulders.
I had another 2 point day for Lindsaydoeslife challenge, so I got my 7 for the week already! I’m still going to work and not slack off.
And just for fun, here’s what I looked like before I ran:
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- seeamandarun likes this
- for-time likes this
- abitofsilliness said: OMG OMG OMG. Those sweaty-eye pics MADE MY MORNING!!! *hahahaha* You’re so cute I can’t stand it. (Love you in orange.)
- losingitall said: Thats warm!
- losingitall likes this
- brandigetsfit likes this
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- ontherunmama likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- gillsquirt said: hehehe i love the sweaty eyes pictures!
- seattletosc said: WHEN DID YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT? It’s super cute!
- full-iron likes this
- tashuadaybyday likes this
- runheatherrun likes this
- runningforme83 said: You look gorgeous! Your hair on the before run pic is great!
- runningwithguts likes this
- teamagee likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- just-being-jacqui likes this
- reinventingaimee likes this
- icanthelphowcooliam said: those are really awful pics ;)
- shortmom said: Haha! I love the outtakes. You could have a whole blog of those. :-)
- frombulktohulk said: Love the faces you made! And your before hair looks great!
- emiloss likes this
- frombulktohulk likes this
- betternikki posted this