I pretty much have what I’m wearing picked out (nothing too exciting, which is intentional), but I have a couple of questions.
- Knee socks or regular socks?
- What color are the shirts?
- Are there usually places to change after you hose off?
I think that’s it.
Help me out?
- strengthandlace answered: 1.I’d go with knee. 2. White (at least it was last year) 3.There was only porta potties. Bring baby wipes too! The firehose area was crowded!
- chrisrunsoldschool said: 1. regular. less the better, they are gonna get heavy with water. 2. They are different depending on year, place. 3. No. I changed in my jeep.
- holmesimprovements said: Never done one but knee socks could get really heavy if there are any water obstacles.
- betternikki posted this