I think it’s pretty fun that my chicken finger was the size of my hand.
We had a coupon to get a free 1-piece chicken finger kid’s meal with the purchase of a combo, so Jeremy got the sandwich and bigger fry and I got the finger and the kiddie fry.
Then I opened my chicken box and saw this beauty.
I’m sorry I’m not sorry for posting this terribly un-fitblr post.
Hi, to my new followers- If you’re looking for a super healthy clean eating blog, this is not the one for you.
If you want a running/weight loss success story (did I just call myself that?)/maintenance/still struggling with secret eating while learning to eat in moderation blog, then that would be me. Oh, and lots of pictures.
- easybeinggreene likes this
- reinventingaimee likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- tashuadaybyday said: OMG, I miss Chick-Fil-A so much too! I grew up in the south but have lived in MI for 22 years. Never stopped missing it! :)
- tashuadaybyday likes this
- runenvy said: Also, you are super super super awesome!
- allalongtheroad likes this
- justfivemore said: /most beautiful smile ever blog :]
- get-up-go said: i miss chick-fil-a so badly. Boo New York living!
- snapthistiger likes this
- largesunglasses likes this
- 130degrees-hot likes this
- szeeee likes this
- betternikki posted this