weightlifting helps not only to improve your fitness, looks, muscles and heart but has also an impact on the bone density.
For example> tennis players or baseball pitchers can have a higher bone density (as much as 35% higher) in their playing arm than in the other arm.
Since we are not baseball pitchers we won’t be only improving on one side of the body but improve the bone density in our entire body.
So what does this also say> forget your scale! It’s not only your muscles which will make you heavier from exercising BUT the density of your bones as well.
So a tiny but super fit person can weight much more than an unfit person with about the same tiny appearance.
Do your workout! It’s worth it!
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- betternikki reblogged this from workoutpact
- 1lbatatime-1dayatatime likes this
- workoutpact reblogged this from aimons-encore and added:
- workoutpact likes this
- aimons-encore posted this